سكر برازيلي بكميات من 250 طن وما فوق
سكر برازيلي للبيع أيكومسا 45
بكميات تبدأ 250 طن الى 600000 طن
AVAILABILITY - February 2011.
Icumsa 45, 100, 150, 800,1.200.
Origin: The Brazilian QUANTITY: On request. CIF Price aswp.
1) From 250 MT (10 containers) - US $ 780 per MT
2) From 2500 MT (100 containers) - US $ 730 per MT
3) 4000 MT - US $ 600 per MT (in the hold)
4) 5000 MT - US $ 590 per MT (in the hold)
5) 6000 MT - US $ 580 per MT (in the hold)
6) 7000 MT - US $ 570 per MT (in the hold)
7) 8000 MT - US $ 560 per MT (in the hold)
8) 9000 MT - US $ 550 per MT (in the hold)
9) 10 000 MT - 540 US $ per MT (in the hold)
10) 11 000 MT - 530 US $ per MT (in the hold)
12) 12 000 MT - 520 US $ per MT (in the hold)
13) 12,500 MT a one-time purchase - US $ 500 per MT
14) 25,000 MT a one-time purchase - US $ 470 per MT
15) 50,000 MT a one-time purchase - US $ 460 per MT
150.000 MT - 12.500 MT X 12: 425,00 USD
300.000 MT - 25.000 MT X 12 = 415,00 USD
450.000 MT - 37.500 MT X 12: 395,00 USD
600.000 MT 50.000 MT X 12: 375,00 USD
Payment: SBLC or BG (bank confirmation TOP 50) for a full agreement, unconditional, translated or not translated, Divisible, Irrevocable. There are other payment options.
Signing the contract for 12 months under CIF ASWP.
Shipment according to delivery schedule
1) The buyer sends the seller LOI or ICPO
2) The seller sends the buyer FCO
3) Buyer sign, stamp and returns the FCO and the seller sends the bank document BCL (MT 999) through SWIFT from the buyers bank to sellers bank.
4) The seller sends the buyer Draft contract.
5) Buyer signs Draft Contract, stamp and return it to the seller.
6) Buyer and Seller shall transmit a copy of the contract for execution in the respective banks.
7) Within 3 (three) banking days, Buyer Bank sends the sellers bank number SBLC or BG to complete the delivery.
8) for 5 / 7 days, the sellers bank sends the buyers bank via SWIFT document proving that he has the goods (ROP) + PB 2%
9) SBLC or BG are beginning to act.
10) begins shipping the goods.
LOI (Letter of Intent) = A letter from the buyer of intent
POP (probe of product) - product testing - a test of the buyers bank availability of goods from the seller
FCO (Full Corporate Offer) = Expand (complete) an offer by the seller in response to the LOI
ICPO (Irrevocable Confirmed Purchase Order) - The answer to the FCO
The final version of the order of the Buyer to purchase goods with an indication of conditions and bank information to enter data into the contract.
BCL (MT 999) - bank document confirming the banks solvency or reference.
SBLC - Standby Letter of Credit (Stand-by letter of credit)
BG - Bank Guarantee (Bank guarantee)