عرض بيع مشتقات نفطيه
هذا عرض أخر بالمشتقات النفطيه من مصفاه
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
Dear Buyer/Buyer Mandate.
We “OJSC /Refinery” on behalf of our clients, hereby state that we are ready, willing and able to supply the following commodity in the quantity and for the price as specified with terms and conditions as stated below
ALL PRODUCTS ARE OF RUSSIAN ORIGIN
RUSSIA EXPORT BLENDS CRUDE GOST 51 858-2002 100,000-1,000,000 Barrels per Month
Price: Gross: CIF-ASWP $50.00 USD / $ 40.00 USD NET
Price Gross: FOB-ASWP $40.00 USD / $ 30.00 USD NET
RUSSIA EXPORT BLENDS CRUDE GOST 9965-76 100,000 - 1,000,000 Barrels per Month
Price: Gross: CIF/ASWP $ 110.00 USD / $ 100.00 USD NET
D2 RUSSIAN GASOIL L-0.2-62 GOST 305-82 50,000 - 1,000,000 Metric Tons per Month
Price: Gross CIF/ASWP $ 450.00 USD / $ 440.00 USD NET
Price: Gross FOB/ASWP $ 400, 00 ??????? USD / $ 390, 00 ????.
MAZUT M100 GOST-10585-75 50,000 - 1,000,000 Metric Tons per
Price: Gross CIF/ASWP $ 310.00 USD / $ 300.00 USD NET
MAZUT 100 GOST -10585-99 50,000 - 1,000,000 Metric Tons per Month
Price: Gross CIF/ASWP $ 300.00 USD / $ 290.00 USD NET
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 JET FUEL
Price Gross CIF.ASWP: PER BARREL GROSS USD $ 60 / NET $ 50
Price Gross: FOB/ASWP PER BARREL GROSS USD $ 50 / NET $ 40
LIQUEFIELD PETROLEUM GAS (PROPANE (C3H8) 50%+ BUTANE (C4H10) SEPARATED (LPG)
50,000 - 500,000 Metric Tons per Month
Price: Gross $310.00 USD / $ 300.00 USD NET
LIQUEFIELD NATURAL GAS 5542-87 (LNG) 50,000 - 500,000 Metric Tons per Month
Price: Gross CIF/ASWP $ 500 USD / $ 490.00 USD NET
DIESEL GAS OIL ULTRA-LOW SULPHUR DIESEL EN590
50,000 - 500,000 Metric Tons per Month 50000 - 500000 ??????????? ????
Price: Gross CIF/ $ 400.00 USD / $ 390.00 USD NET
BITUMEN / PETROLEUM ASPHALT CONDITION OF DELIVERANCE,CIF
Price: Gross CIF/ASWP USD $ 170/ USD NET $160
Payment: Terms can be Transferable,Non-DLC at higher Price. Bigger Amount with BG can be negotiated (OJSC SURGUNEFTGAS}.
Inco terms: CIF /ASWP/FOB
Inspection: SGS, CCIC or Similar by (OJSC SURGUNEFTGAS}.
Country of origin: Russian Federation
1. Buyer Issues ICPO/LOI with Full Banking Details
2. Seller Issues Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA)
3. Buyer Sign and Return the (SPA) Draft Contract
4. Buyer Obtain the purchase Approval code from the Ministry of Energy and for the IMO Code number, Vessel of the ship.
5. Seller Pay for the Transportation of the Product from the Refinery to the Loading Port.
6. Buyer Bank Swift to Seller Bank MT 760 POF to show the Capacity of the Buyer.
7. Within two banking days from Seller Bank issues partial pop to buyer?s bank for the readily lift able portion of the contract by SWIFT. Partial POP consists minimally of?
- Tank Receipts and corresponding SGS Reports.
- Authorization to Dip Test and validate Title Docs at Seller?s Bank.
- Copy of Refinery Allocation, listing the supplying refineries to the Seller.
by Fax or Email to buyer.
8. Once receiving sellers Partial POP, Within 2 Banking days Buyers bank are required to shall complete the verification of above mentioned „Partial POP?, and then Within one banking day from Dip test validation, Buyer?s bank shall issues to Seller?s bank MT103/23 for the lift able portion of the contract and pre-advice RDLC for one month value.
9. Sellers bank issues to Buyers bank Full documentation of Proof of Product (POP) and 2% non-operative Performance Bond (PB) by Seller?s Bank, to the Buyers Bank. The product Full documentation (POP) includes the following:
- Copy of license to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
- Copy of approval to export, issued by the department of the ministry of justice.
- Copy of statement of availability of the product.
- Copy of refinery commitment to produce the product.
- Copy of Transnet contract to the transport the product to the port.
- Copy of the port storage agreement.
- Copy of the charter party agreement(s) to transport the product to discharge port.
10. Within 2 banking days after receiving the Full POP Buyers Bank issues transferrable IRDLC for one month value from Prime Top 50 World Bank which activates Sellers 2% PB .
11. Full payment released and Shipment commences as agreed in ANNEX 2 of this Contract